* Community session for 7 - 11 year olds offering high standard of training to children of all abilities, focusing on fun and enjoyment.
* Develop good connections with leamington FC.
* All children should be given a minimum of a third of a game playing time.
* Squads and coaches in same age groups work closely together monitoring and assessing development of all children in their age group.
* Ensure each squad has sufficient coaches.
* To offer a challenging but supportive environment where children can learn from their mistakes without undue pressure and anxiety.
* To promote good behaviour and respect for others.
* Encourage parents to ask whether they enjoyed the game before asking the result.
* Players and parents follow the respect code of conduct.